History

1954
Established Toyopet Seibi Co., Ltd . with 10 million JPY in capital
Started used vehicle rehabilitation business
(on the site of the former Toyota Motor Corporation Shibaura Garage in Shibaura Tokyo)
1961
Opened the Tsunashima Factory (now the Yokohama Technical Center)
1964
Change company name to Toyopet Service Center
1968
Opened the Ogikubo Factory
1972
Open to the Fukagawa Factory(2008 Closed the Fukagawa Factory)
1976
Changed brand name from TOSCO to TRD
1978
Opened the Tama Factory
1979
Established TRD U.S.A., Inc.
1990
Changed company name to Toyota Technocraft Co., Ltd.
1995
Increased capital to 700 million JPY
1996
Opened the Shonan Factory
1997
Completed a new office building at the Ogikubo Factory
2003
Increased capital to 1.7 billion JPY
Completed a new office building in Shibaura
2006
Opened the Shonan Technical Center (formerly the Shonan Factory)
Opened the Aichi Factory
Completed the main building at the Yokohama Factory (now the Yokohama Technical Center)
Established TRD Asia Co., Ltd.
2011
Changed Shibaura Factory name to Lexus Service Center Tokyo
2012
Established Pt. TRD Indonesia
2016
Completed a new office building at the Aichi Factory(now the Nagoya Factory)