- Established Toyopet Seibi Co., Ltd . with 10 million JPY in capital
Started used vehicle rehabilitation business
(on the site of the former Toyota Motor Corporation Shibaura Garage in Shibaura Tokyo)
- Opened the Tsunashima Factory (now the Yokohama Technical Center)
- Change company name to Toyopet Service Center
- Opened the Ogikubo Factory
- Open to the Fukagawa Factory(2008 Closed the Fukagawa Factory)
- Changed brand name from TOSCO to TRD
- Opened the Tama Factory
- Established TRD U.S.A., Inc.
- Changed company name to Toyota Technocraft Co., Ltd.
- Increased capital to 700 million JPY
- Opened the Shonan Factory
- Completed a new office building at the Ogikubo Factory
（2017 Closed the Ogikubo Factory）
- Increased capital to 1.7 billion JPY
Completed a new office building in Shibaura
- Opened the Shonan Technical Center (formerly the Shonan Factory)
Opened the Aichi Factory
Completed the main building at the Yokohama Factory (now the Yokohama Technical Center)
Established TRD Asia Co., Ltd.
- Changed Shibaura Factory name to Lexus Service Center Tokyo
- Established Pt. TRD Indonesia
- Completed a new office building at the Aichi Factory(now the Nagoya Factory)